Exposing Some Basic Realities: A Conversation about BW Strategy from Portfolios and Stretch Courses to Studios and Mainstreaming
Gill Creel, Kathleen Devore, Jenifer Fennell, CCCC New Orleans, April 2008
Here are some of the documents that the Minneapolis Community and Technical College English Department uses to guide the current portfolio process for ENGL 900, our basic writing course:
- ENGL 900 Official Course Outline
- ENGL 900 Portfolio Contents
- ENGL 900 Mechanisms for Portfolio Evaluations Committee
- ENGL 900 Outcomes Statement
- ENGL 900 Outcomes, Classroom Practices, and Portfolio Assessment
- ENGL 900 Portfolio Evaluation Guide
- Responding to the Contradictions (Kathleen DeVore's prepared remarks)
Other documents are available upon request.
These documents are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.